Bible and Prayer Devotional for Tweens
A Devotional Modeled after the Lord’s Prayer
- 80 Topical Bible Readings with Prayer Templates
- Red Eye Tree Frogs Color Illustrations
- Great Companion to the Bible Study and Prayer Guide called Weave Your Word in Me
- Durable Flip Pages / Spiral Bound / 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Ideal for Personal or Family Devotions
Questions: Email email@example.com
Preteens are all about having fun, but they are also about thinking deeply — especially in the quiet moments. This contemplative, teachable time of life, therefore, is the perfect time for mentoring older children (9-12) in their ability to talk with God.
Up to this point in their lives, prayer has largely been about talking to God. Preteens, however, have the skills needed for understanding the importance of two-way conversation. They are ready to begin practicing the spiritual skill of dialoguing with God — which includes both talking and listening. What a privilege!
That is why My Whole Self Before You — The Prayer Guide is based on listening to God through his Word; not just any part of the Scriptures, though, but rather those passages that explain the amazing concepts Jesus taught in the Lord’s Prayer.
The Prayer Guide includes:
1) A rhythmical version of the Lord’s Prayer written for children of all ages called My Whole Self Before You.
2) 80 Bible readings topically arranged by truths taught in the Lord’s Prayer.
3) Simple templates that help preteens convert what they hear God teach them into prayer words they speak back to him.
4) A comparison chart for learning the Lord’s Prayer.
5) Wide-eyed illustrations of red eye tree frogs that add fun and wonder.
At bedtime, at mealtime, or first thing in the morning, My Whole Self Before You — The Prayer Guide is a perfect tool for helping your pre-teen grow in the life-shaping skill called prayer.