Bible and Prayer Curriculum for Tweens — All 80 Lessons (Digital Download)
Weave Your Word in Me —
80 Bible Lessons for Tweens Woven Within the Lord’s Prayer
- Digital Download for Use in 1 Classroom or 1 Family
- Ideal for 4th-5th Grades in Christian School, Homeschool, Church
- Also Great for Family Devotions (Same Lesson Formatting as Picture Prayer Book for Younger Kids)
- 124 Color Illustrated Pages
- 4 Units on God the Father, God the Son, What God Wants, and God the Holy Spirit
- Prayer Practice that Features a Kid-Friendly Rewording of the Lord’s Prayer
- Complete Answer Key for 6 Major Translations (ESV, KJV, NABRE, NASB, NIV, NKJV)
- Various Methods: Bible Stories, Charts, Definitions, Drama, Drawing, Fill in the Blanks, Illustrations, Matching, Multiple Choice, Sequence, T&F
- Life-centered Enrichment Activities — Online
- Also Available in Printed Form for All 80 Lessons or Part 1 and Part 2
Questions: Email email@example.com / Phone 231.360.7318
Please Call for a 20% School Discount and Free Shipping When Ordering Printed Quantities
Our 80 lesson Bible study and prayer guide called Weave Your Word in Me is designed with upper elementary kids in mind. It helps young people discover those great God-truths Jesus has woven within the Lord’s Prayer — using a kid-friendly rewording of the Lord’s Prayer as the framework for each Bible and prayer lesson.
It is ideal for use in Home School, Christian School, Family Devotions, and Church Classes — also makes a wonderful resource for discipling parents who are new to the Christian faith, so they in turn can teach their children.
Here is what students are saying about it.
“It teaches me about God and how he works.”
“I am having fun while learning about God, It helps me know what to pray for.”
“The questions make me feel like I’m with God.”
“I understand it and I get closer to God.”
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Download, Printed Workbook